SW – WHEN THE DEVIL ATTACKS…WHAT DO YOU DO ?
- SW – WHEN THE DEVIL ATTACKS…WHAT DO YOU DO ?
- SW – ARE YOU A SPIRITUAL POW ?
- SW – THE ENEMY WITHIN
- SW – ARE YOU UNDER THE INFLUENCE ?
- SW – THE GREAT DANGER THAT IS CLOSER THAN YOU MIGHT THINK !
THE CHRISTIAN BATTLE
WHEN THE DEVIL ATTACKS…WHAT DO YOU DO ?
1. How do you know if demons are attacking you ?
A. Unexplained depression
B. Unexplained thoughts
C. Anger towards God’s people
D. Desire to quit serving God.
E. Overall depression
F. Certain medical problems
2. Find out where they came from.
A. Demons from a person will do the same thing to another person.
(Demons are specialists) Mark 9:17, Luke 13:11, Acts 16:16
B. Enables you to avoid, or fortify against the source.
– If not in God-given confrontation with the person, avoid them.
– If in direct God-ordered confrontation with them, defeat them.
3. Find out why they chose you.
A. Demons are like buzzards. They are looking for something that can offer
little or no resistance.
B. Demons are like soldiers. They look for those who are most dangerous to them.
C. If you know you fit into either of these categories, you might be attacked.
4. Check out your spiritual relationship with God.
A. It’s hard to be honest when you want to blame others for your weakness
and lack of determination. Ps. 64:4
B. It’s hard to accomplish your goal for God when you don’t realize
you’re going in the wrong direction.
5. Have others check you out spiritually.
A. The Word of God is like a sword – it reveals much. Heb. 4:12
B. The Holy Spirit reminds us of things we need to know. John 14:26
C. The help of truly mature (not just in age) Christians can show us things
we would not want to admit to ourselves. Ps. 107:11